A dental implant is a titanium post placed in the jawbone to simulate a tooth root and is usually topped by a crown or denture. It is considered to be the ideal solution for replacing missing teeth.
Dr. Amini delivers all steps of your implant treatment right here in our office, including high-tech diagnostics, restoration design, bone grafting, sinus lifts, implant placement and the creation and fitting of the final teeth that will attach to the implants.
Our Dental Implant services
Our dental implant services include:
- Dental Implants for single missing teeth
- Implant-supported bridges for multiple missing teeth and all teeth missing
- Implant-supported dentures (fixed and removable) for multiple missing teeth or a full arch of missing teeth
- “New Teeth in One Day”
- Bone grafting & sinus lifts
- Mini-implant-supported dentures for lower front teeth that have limited space
New Teeth in One Day!
Dr. Amini can place dental implants and a temporary set of aesthetic, functional teeth in just one visit with a revolutionary, minimally invasive procedure. Specially angled implants take maximum advantage of existing bone in the jaws, eliminating the need for bone grafting. Dr. Amini has more than a decade of experience performing this treatment.
Precise, minimally invasive Dental Implant treatment
Dr. Amini uses state-of-the-art technology to precisely plan implant procedures before the day of treatment. This allows for a minimally invasive experience—that is, no cutting or stitches. It also means patients have little to no postoperative discomfort.